1. Before hand: Cook spaghetti squash by poking holes in the squash and then;
Bake: about an hour in the oven at 375 F
Microwave: 10-12 Minutes, then stand for a 5-10 minutes to steam
Boil: 1/2 hour ish
sidenote: Microwaves are gross, people. Just do the prep before hand to avoid those carcinogens ;)
2. Finely chop cauliflower into 2Cups of the rice-ish looking pieces, place in a pot of water.
3. Add 2Cups of spaghetti squash (just use a fork to scrape it out) to the cauliflower pot, and add 1/2Tablespoon of curry, and 1/2Tablespoon of salt; cover and boil for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cut up 3 chicken breasts in strips, and place in a pan with about 1/4Cup coconut oil, and 1Tablespoon of poultry seasoning (this is my favorite kind). Cook on medium heat until cooked through (no pink).
5. Chop 1/2 a red onion, 10-15 green beans, and slice 5ish white mushrooms, add to the chicken mix, and cover at medium heat until the onions are translucent, and beans aren't as crunchy (about 5-8 minutes).
6. When the cauliflower/spaghetti squash is finished, place in a bowl, and top with the chicken mix! Enjoy!
Serves 2 with some leftovers for lunch.