Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 1

Here I am again on my own... going through this big fat fridge all alone... For my very first paleo day, I poured all my Mnt. Dew down the drain... the storm drain, actually... dramatic? No, lazy. my stash is in my closet, and I live on the 2nd floor, so, yep, poured it right onto the roof because I was too lazy to walk downstairs with it all. I threw out all the candy, and punished my fiancé when he came over as he tried to eat granola, SINNER! No, he's not paleo, he's afraid of me when I'm slicing onions with a large knife. Don't worry folks, I made up for it... Look at that highly skeptical man eating onion, zuchini, and carrots sautéed in coconut oil, hard boiled eggs on the side and errthang. Seriously though, he liked it okay!? Welp wash that down with some unsweetened coconut milk, and VIOLA! First paleo meal - check!


🍴🍲

No comments:

Post a Comment